Found-4U –Terms and Conditions
Found-4U is a family site. If you're looking for erotic services, casual encounters for sex or similar categories you will not find them here. Anyone posting such ads will be banned. There will be no further warnings.
By accessing Found-4U you agree to be bound by the most current terms and conditions as posted on the Found-4U website. Found-4U is a community website where members are free to post ads in accordance with our terms and conditions. You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Found-4U and any consequences that may result from your post. We do not edit postings. We reserve the right to refuse or delete postings that we believe are inappropriate.
Found-4U and all content of Found-4U is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights.
All information and materials appearing on Found-4U are protected by copyright and are the property of Found-4U or the party credited as the poster of the information. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, create derivative works, store electronically, transmit or in any way exploit for commercial gains or otherwise, any content or posted information on Found-4U.
If you make postings to Found-4U providing false contact details or impersonating another party we reserve the right to pass your details and IP address on to the aggrieved third party, their agents or any law enforcement agency.
As a condition of your use of the Site you agree that you will not:
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- post or transmit any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
- post or transmit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- download any file posted by any other user if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file cannot legally be distributed in such manner;
- post any material that is pornographic;
- post any material that promotes hate for any group, race or religion;
- post any material that solicits sex from under age persons or offers sex in exchange for money, goods or services;
- post multiple ads that are virtually the same;post an ad for the main purpose of getting a link back or sending traffic to another site;
- post job ads that are multi level marketing or pyramid schemes.
- post in the wrong category. This defeats the whole idea of having categories and makes it frustrating for our users.